Since its establishment, Acutelogic has developed its technology based on the three core areas: image tuning, software, and hardware.
Among the three areas, its current software technology includes following items.
In order to propose wider variety of solutions with higher quality, Acutelogic will devote sustained efforts.
- Auto Exposure (AE)
- Optimizes exposure when shooting, based on object’s composition, contrast, colors, etc.
- Auto White Balance (AWB)
- Optimizes image’s color reproduction.
- Auto Focus (AF)
- Quickly focuses on an object even if its distance is changed.
- Lens Shading Correction (LSC)
- Appropriately corrects luminance shading and color shading.
- Real Time High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Expands the light intensities range of an image (dynamic range) in real time.
- Multi Axis Color Adjustment Software (MCAS)
- Adjusts hue and saturation of specified areas without influencing on the other areas.
- Single Lens Refocus (SLR)
- Generates back ground bokeh with single lens.
- Package solution of Acutelogic AE, AWB, and LSC.